Your photos. Your business. The photos are emotions. The photos says stories. With photos you can tell a story, a moment’s, a place or your business.
With Followgram the Business Company can organize photos, collect album and engage users. In only 5 months more company have opened a Brand Account.
Today, we publish the 10 best Followgram brand profile design.
A Palazzo Madama project in collaboration with Followgram, for the exhibition “Robert Wilson. Ritratti a Palazzo Madama” 20/9/2012 – 6/01/2013
Whether in the form of a painting, a sculpture, a photograph or a video, a portrait is something more than just a physical representation of a person or an animal: through looks and gestures, clothing and expressions, it also tells us something about the personality and character of the subject portrayed.
Portraits are part of our culture and everyday lives, and indeed we all keep pictures of our loved ones or of famous people, and we do so in order not to lose a memory but also to keep a feeling and an emotion close to our hearts. In its angle of view or focus on detail, a portrait often reveals timeless gestures and habits which have gradually built up in our culture.
The signs and legacy of this long tradition can also be seen in Robert Wilson’s video-portraits (http://www.palazzomadamatorino.it/mostra.php?id_evento=169 ). These works of art reveal all his technical skill in the performative action of the sitter, in his choice of music and colour and his ability to dilate both space and time.
This is why Palazzo Madama has organised a tour through its collections, starting out from portraits of late-fourteenth-century patrons, through to the grand celebratory paintings of the Savoy dynasty. But the complete map of portraits in the Museum actually goes beyond this selection: countless faces, looks and expressions can be found on the four floors of the visit, ranging from the early mediaeval sculptures in the basement to the nineteenth-century ceramics on the second floor. Animals too play a key role in Wilson’s exhibition coming one after the other in the collections, with little dogs, insects, dragons and other fanciful creatures…
Visitors are thus invited to help the Museum create a map of these portraits and of the emotions they convey.
Thanks to a partnership with the Followgram platform, all visitors who use the Instagram app to take a photo of one of the thousand faces in the Museum collection will be taking part in the compilation of an emotional map of the works – an experiment in collective creativity that has never been attempted before.
A truly unique platform, Followgram provides the perfect tool for collective participation, for with its Album function, it allows the museum to group together the pictures taken by visitors and to show them on the official page of Palazzo Madama at http://followgram.me/palazzomadama/
How to take part:
- install the (free) Instagram app on your smartphone
- create a (free) account on the Followgram platform
- take your photos of the faces in the Museum, add the tag #palazzomadama #ritratto and the emotion you felt when you saw it (e.g. #surprise, #joy, #fear…).
- Your photo will be automatically uploaded to the Palazzo Madama page and shared with all the Museum users on both Twitter and Facebook.
At the end of the exhibition, an interactive map of emotions will be created and will remain on the Museum’s institutional website – www.palazzomadamatorino.it – so that future visitors too will be able to follow this new way of exploring the Palazzo Madama collection.
Tnx to Carlotta Margarone @palazzomadamato
We’re proud to announce we’ve just released our new follow button to celebrate the passing of 100,000 websites with our button!
Whereas the old button used to link to the user’s profile page, the new follow button is actually active, i.e., it allows direct authentication and following, exactly as it happens with the default Twitter button.
In a few days, the pro account will know and measure how many followers have gained from blog and our button.
To configure your new follow button:
1) login on Followgram with your Instagram Account
2) copy the HTML code on “Your Follow Button”
3) paste the HTML in your website
4) this is the example:
5) when the users click on your follow button, this is the popup that appears
NOTE: the old button still works with the new modal, but will not display automatically if the user is follower.
Enjoy your Followgram experience
An interesting infographics on the use of Instagram for Business.
If you would like a professional profile of your instagram account, then register on followgram to use all the functionalities we reserved for brands (eg Armani, Mercedes Benz, Benetton, Dolce & Gabbana, Playlife, AlfaRomeo or other brands ).
To request a brand profile: http://followgram.me/brand
If you use Followgram for your account or your brand and you want change the sharing of Instagram on twitter, this is a short guide for you!
1. Create an account or logon IFTTT.com
2. On your DASHBOARD, enter in “My Recipes” section and click on “Create a Recipe”
3. Create a Recipe: click on “this” link to create the conditions
4. Choose Trigger Channel: select “Feed” trigger channel
5. Choose a Trigger: select “New feed Item”
6. Complete trigger fields: get your RSS on Followgram
7. In http://followgram.me/fabiolalli copy the URL of RSS Button
8. Complete trigger Fields: see Fabiolalli’s RSS example
9. Create trigger: click on “that” link
10. Choose Action Channel: click on “Twitter” and connect your account
11. Choose an action: select “Post a tweet”
12. Complete Action Fields with your tags or links, click “Create Action” button and complete the registration
13. Completed! Now… take Instagram and shot a photos!
14. This is the result!